第一句:I majored in Economics and Trade.
我主修经济与贸易。
A: Can you say something about yourself in English?
可以用英语介绍一下自己吗?
B: Well. I graduated from Peking University and majored in Economics and Trade.
好的。我毕业于北京大学,主修经济与贸易。
第二句:I like English most.
我最喜欢英语。
A: What subjects do you like most?
你最喜欢哪门课?
B: English. I like English most.
英语,我最喜欢英语。
知识扩展:
1.千万不要使用字典逐字翻译自己的专业,各高校的官方网站上都会提供专业的英文表达:
I graduated from Peking University with a Master Degree in Linguistics.
我毕业于北京大学,获得硕士学位,主修语言学。
I am a graduate of Peking University, and my major is Marketing.
我是北京大学的毕业生,主修市场营销。
2.最好选择和职位相关的领域,作为你是该职位最佳人选的有利支撑,至于所学课程的英文表达,不妨查看一下课本封皮:
I like Accounting best, also English.
我最喜欢会计学,还有英语。
I like International Trade Practice most.
我最喜欢国际贸易实务课。