I've Got Everything!
我什么都有了!
A married couple is driving down the interstate doing 50 mph. The husband is behind the wheel. His wife looks over at him and says, "Honey, I know we've been married for 10 years, but I want a divorce."
一对夫妇驾车以50英里的时速行驶在州际公路上。丈夫在开车,妻子看着丈夫说:“亲爱的,我知道我们结婚已经10年了,但是我想要离婚。”
The husband says nothing but slowly increases speed to 60 mph.
丈夫什么也没说,悄悄地把车速提到了60迈。
She then says, "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a better lover than you."
她接着说:“我不会改变主意的,我和你的好朋友好上了,他比你好。”
Again the husband stays quiet and just speeds up as he clenches his hands on the wheels.
丈夫继续保持沉默,双手紧紧地攥着方向盘,脚下猛踩油门。
She says, "I want the house."
她说:“我要房子。”
Again the husband speeds up, and now is doing 70 mph.
他再踩油门,车速提到了70迈。
She says, "I want the kids too."
她说:“孩子们也要跟我。”
The husband just keeps driving faster, and faster, until he's up to 80 mph.
他只是不断地提速,直到80迈。
She says, "I want the car, the checking account, and all the credit cards too."
她说:“还有车、银行存款和信用卡都要归我。”
The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she says, "Is there anything you want?"
丈夫将车转向对准一个立交桥的桥基,这时,她问道:“你要什么东西吗?”
The husband says, "No, I've got everything I need right here."
他说:“不用了,就现在来说,我需要的已经有了。”
She asks, "What's that?"
她问:“是什么?”
The husband replies just before they hit the wall at 90 mph... "I've got the airbag!"
在车以90迈的速度撞上桥基前,他答道:“我有安全气囊!”