You're up late.
这么晚还没睡
How did your father take the news?
你爸爸听到那个消息是什么反应
He took it like you'd expect.
正如你所料
Except he said something else that...
他还说了一些别的
I can't get out of my head.
让我一直纠结到现在
Oh, what's that?
是什么
Well, basically, the reason why he's being so nasty
主要就是说他之所以会变得这么让人讨厌
is because of some secret you've been keeping.
是因为你一直瞒着的秘密
Oh, we all have secrets, Daniel.
每个人都有秘密的 丹尼尔
Mom... it's me.
妈妈 是我
All right? So whatever it is,
没关系的 无论是什么
You don't have to keep me in the dark.
你都没必要对我隐瞒
Well, the truth is inevitable, Daniel,
事实总归是必须面对的 丹尼尔
and I do want to tell you myself.
我只是想亲自告诉你
But I just don't want you to think less of me.
同时又不希望你看轻我
Oh, that's impossible, mom.
永远不会的 妈妈
Just tell me.
说吧
It's about your sister.
是关于你妹妹的
Okay.
是吗
Well, what-- what about her?
关于她的什么呢
Conrad's not her father.
康拉德不是她的爸爸