Practice Time
练习时光
Bobby: Hello! This is American Airline Booking Agent. What can I do for you?
鲍比:你好。这里是美国航空公司订票处。有什么需要我效劳的吗?
Ivan: Yes, please. Mr. Tyrone has a reservation on Flight 368 to Paris, leaving New York tonight at 8:20. I'm afraid it'll be difficult for him to make it at that time. Is there a later flight this evening, please?
依凡:是的。狄龙先生订了一张今晚8:20从纽约飞往巴黎的368次航班的机票,他恐怕赶不上了。请问今晚有没有晚一点的航班?
Bobby: Just a moment, please. I'll check. Mr. Tyrone, you said Mr. Tyrone?
鲍比:请稍等一会儿,我查查。您说是叫狄龙先生吗?
Ivan: That's right.
依凡:是的。
Bobby: One moment, please... Hello, we've got this reservation here. There is another flight at 11:00 this evening.
鲍比:请稍等会儿……你好,找到他的订票单了。今晚11:00还有一趟航班。
Ivan: That's fine. Can you change the reservation then, please?
依凡:太好了。请改订一下,好吗?
Bobby: All right. Cancel the ticket for Flight 368, and book one seat on Flight 525 to Paris.
鲍比:好的,取消368航班的订票,改订525次航班飞往巴黎。
Ivan: Flight 525 to Paris at 11:00 this evening. That's perfect. Mr. Tyrone will pick up his ticket at the airport.
依凡:今晚11:00飞往巴黎的525次航班,那简直太好了。狄龙先生到机场来取机票。
Bobby: Very good. The ticket must be collected before 10:30 this evening.
鲍比:很好,但必须在今晚10:30前取。
Ivan: All right. Thank you. Goodbye.
依凡:好的。谢谢。再见。