第13周 在机场
荧屏情景:
星期四 安检 片段选自《老爸老妈浪漫史》第1季第3集 How I Met Your Mother S01E03 09:18--10:07
Guard: Passengers Mosby and Stenson, please come with us, gentlemen. Keep your hands where I can see them.
安保:莫斯比,史坦森先生,两位请跟我们走一趟。把你们的手放在我看得见的地方。
Ted: Barney, I am going to kill you.
泰德:巴尼,我要宰了你。
Barney: Don't say you're gonna kill someone in front of airport security. This is an outrage! We are international businessmen on very important international business trip. I demand you release us immediately!
巴尼:别在机场安全人员面前说你要宰了谁。真是太让人生气了!我们是国际商人,我们要参加非常重要的国际会议。我要求你们立刻释放我们。
Ted: You demand?! No, no, no, no, no. He does not demand. We-we-we-we have no demand.
泰德:你要求?不,不,不,他没要求。我们没有要求。
Guard: Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to remain calm.
安保:先生,你必须保持冷静。
Ted: Okay. Yeah, I'm calm. I'm totally calm.
泰德:好的,好的,我冷静,我很冷静。
Guard: We've got footage of you placing two bags on JFK carousel 3, and abandoning them to purchase a last-minute flight with cash.
安保:我们的监控录像显示,你们把两个行李箱留在肯尼迪机场3号行李传送带上,并且用现金购买最近的机票离开了。
Barney: Those bags were your responsibility.
巴尼:那些箱子是你的责任。
Ted: They were your bags!
泰德:那是你的箱子!
Guard: Sir, please. We're assessing the bag situation.
安保:先生,我们正在检查那些箱子的情况。