Charlotte.
夏洛特
I'm sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel.
抱歉打扰你 我在找丹尼尔
And he was looking for you.
他去找你了
He went to the Southfork Inn.
他去南方酒店了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了吗
My dad just kicked me out.
我爸把我赶出来了
I have no idea what I did.
我不知道自己做错了什么
Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan's school,
一切都很好 他答应帮德克兰支付学费
and then just out of the blue...
然后突然就莫名其妙地...
I've just never seen him look at me that way before.
我从没见过他用那种眼神看我
What way?
哪种眼神
The way he looks at my mom.
他看妈妈的眼神
Oh, my God. Emily...
我的天 艾米莉
Did Daniel propose?
丹尼尔向你求婚了吗
Yeah. He wanted to tell you himself.
对 他想亲口告诉你
Is that okay?
你能接受吗
You have no idea how badly I've always wanted a sister.
你不知道 我多希望有个姐姐