You wanna pour another one for yourself,
再给你自己倒一杯吧
my treat?I'm on the clock.
算我请如何 我在上班呢
What time you done?
那你什么时候下班
Maybe I can give you a ride home.
我可以送你回家
I am home.I live upstairs.
我就在家 就住楼上
Even more convenient.
那就更方便了嘛
With my boyfriend.
和男朋友住一起
You enjoy your drink.
好好喝你的酒吧
Hello, dad.Where's Charlotte?
爸 夏洛特去哪了
She wasn't in her room.
她不在房间
I sent her home.
我把她送回家了
Home? Why?
送回家 为什么
Because that's where she belongs.
那才是她该呆的地方
Why do you need her?
你找她有事吗
I've asked Emily to marry me.
我向艾米莉求婚了
She said yes.
她答应了
I see.
我看出来了
And is Ms. Thorne at all aware
索恩小姐知道
that she's just part of a scheme for you
她只是你获得公司股份之
to get your hands on your share of the company?
计划的一部分吗
See, I'm not half the fool
我可不像你妈
your mother has clearly painted me out to be.
所宣扬的那么傻
Okay, okay, look, I know that you're bitter
好吧 我知道发生在
over everything that's happened between you and mom.
你和妈妈之间的事令你倍感辛酸
Bitter doesn't even begin to cover it.
辛酸还不足以形容
But assuming you were ever in love,
但假如你们曾经真心相爱过
there has to be a part of you
在你内心某处
that still remembers how you felt when you first met her.
肯定还记得与妈妈初次邂逅的浪漫
That's how I feel about Emily.
我对艾米莉亦是如此
You're right.
你说的对