You recognize where we are?
知道这是哪吗
It's where I spilled my drink on your jacket.
我曾在这里把酒都洒到你西装上了
You really kept it.
你还真没洗啊
Man of my word.
我是个信守承诺的人
Well, so much for good first impressions.
我真是没留下个美好的第一印象
That was a perfect impression,
那次给我留下的印象很完美
as was your second and your third.
第二 第三次也毫不例外
You know, most men in this town
要知道 换做是这镇上其他人
would've thrown me off the boat.
我可能就被扔下船了
You were... so sweet about it.
可你却... 一点也不生气
You know, most people look at me
大多数人所见的
and see me for someone I'm not.
其实都不是真正的我
And I spent the first part of my life
虽然我人生第一阶段的表现确实
either disappointing them or worse...
挺让人失望 甚至是...
living up to their expectations.
辜负了他们的期望
You're the first person
但你是第一个
that I could be my true self around.
能让我展现自我的人
Lucky me.
我真幸运
I know we haven't known each other for very long,
我知道 我们彼此了解的时间还不够长
and we've had to deal with some pretty unexpected things
在这短短的时间里 我们还经历了一些
in a short amount of time.
非常意想不到的事
Sort of like this weather.
就好比这天气
you think one storm's passed,
你以为这场暴风雨已过去
and another one's on the horizon...
可谁知另一场又即将来临
which is why I'm
这也是我
sure about the way I feel for you,
如此确信对你感觉的原因
'cause as long as I have you...
因为只要和你在一起...