Hey, daddy.
爸爸
Declan's so blown away by your offer
德克兰对你的提议高兴得不得了
that we've spent the entire day prepping for the exams.
所以我们一整天都在准备考试的事
Oh, no. What's wrong?
不是吧 出什么事了
Uh, well, Charlotte, we need to talk.
夏洛特 我们要谈谈
What'd she do this time?
她这次又做什么了
Oh, no. It's just, um...
没有 只是
I'm going to be making some changes
我接下来几周
over the next few weeks.
要做一些改变
It's the end of the summer,
现在是夏末了
and things are heating up for me at the office
办公室的事越堆越多
so I'm gonna be going back and forth to the city more and more.
所以我要更加频繁地往返市区了
So what does that mean?
这意味着什么
I'm saying, It's not practical
我是说 你要和我住一起
for you to stay with me.
这不太实际
But I'm supposed to live with you.
但我应该和你住一起
I thought you were buying another house here.
你不是要在这里再买套房吗
Oh, I know that was the plan, but I think it's best
确实有这计划 但如果你能搬回去
if you go back to your mother's.
和你妈住 就再好不过了
I can't stand her, daddy. You know that.
爸爸 你知道我受不了她的
Then you need to work on that.
那你就需要克服这点
You're not a child anymore, Charlotte.
你不再是个孩子了 夏洛特
It's time you start growing up.
是时候该学着长大了