Human Resource Lingo
人力资源行话
COMPETITIVE SALARY--We remain competitive by paying less than our competitors.
有竞争力的工资——我们提供比竞争对手低的工资,这样我们将保持自己的竞争力。
JOIN OUR FAST-PACED COMPANY-- We have no time to train you.
加入我们快速发展的公司——我们没时间培训你。
CASUAL WORK ATMOSPHERE--We don't pay enough to expect that you'll dress up.
宽松的工作环境——我们付的工资不足以让你盛装打扮。
MUST BE DEADLINE-ORIENTED--You'll be three months behind schedule on your first day.
一定要能按期完成工作——你来的第一天就已经晚于计划3个月了。
SOME OVERTIME REQUIRED--Some time each night and some time each weekend.
适应不定期加班——每晚不定期和每个周末不定期。
DUTIES WILL VARY--Anyone in the office can boss you around.
适应工作多样——公司里随便谁都能把你支使来支使去。
MUST HAVE AN EYE FOR DETAIL--We have no quality control.
一定要注意细节——我们没有质量监控系统。
CAREER-MINDED--Female Applicants must be childless (and remain that way)
有事业心——女性求职者不能有孩子(而且要把这种状态一直保持下去)。
APPLY IN PERSON--If you're old, fat or ugly you'll be told the position has been filled.
要求本人亲自来求职——如果你岁数太大,或是太胖,或是太难看,我们就会告诉你这个职位已经没有空缺了。
SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF EXPERIENCE--You'll need it to replace three people who just left.
寻求有多种工作经历的人——你要填补刚离开的三个人的空缺。
PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS A MUST--You're walking into a company in perpetual chaos.
具备解决问题的能力——你正要步入一家永远杂乱无章的公司。
REQUIRES TEAM LEADERSHIP SKILLS--You'll have the responsibilities of a managr, without the pay or respect.
要求具备团队领导才能——你将承担经理的职责,但是不会有相应的报酬,也得不到相应的尊重。
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS--Management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want and do it.
良好的沟通技能——管理层传达意见,你听后想法弄明白然后执行。