Practice Time
练习时光
Bella: Hello, taxi!
贝拉:喂,出租车!
Blair: Hello. What can I do for you?
布莱尔:您好,要我为您效劳吗?
Bella: We'd like to go to the zoo.
贝拉:我们想去动物园。
Blair: Get in, please.
布莱尔:请上车吧。
Bella: Thank you. What is the rate?
贝拉:谢谢你。多少钱?
Blair: Mine is 2 dollars a kilometer. Some others, like those yellow ones, are much cheaper, only 1 dollar per kilometer.
布莱尔:我的车每公里2美元,其他的如黄色的车便宜多了,每公里仅1美元。
Bella: Do you use the meter?
贝拉:你使用计价器吗?
Blair: Here it is. That's this regulation.
布莱尔:是的,这是规定。
Bella: Do you receive tips?
贝拉:你收小费吗?
Blair: Yes.
布莱尔:是的。
Bella: Does this car belong to you? Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
贝拉:这辆车是属于你的吗?出租车生意好吗?
Blair: I've rented the car last year. It's too much for me to buy this luxurious one. Look at those yellow minis, the drivers are almost all the owners.
布莱尔:我从去年起租了这辆车。对我来说买这么一辆豪华汽车太贵了。瞧那些黄色的小汽车,司机大多就是车的主人。
Bella: I see.
贝拉:我明白了。
Blair: Here we are.
布莱尔:我们到了。
Bella: That's 30 dollars. Keep the change.
布拉:这是30美元。剩下的当小费吧。
Blair: Thank you.
布莱尔:谢谢。