第10周 公共汽车
荧屏情景:
星期三 找座位 片段选自《蓝色情人节》 Blue Valentine 47:15--48:53
Dean: Do you think I could sit down, because all these other seats are taken?
迪恩:我能坐你旁边吗?你看其他的座位都有人。
Cindy: OK.
辛迪:好。
Dean: Hey, thanks. You know, I just talked to your grandmother. That sounds weird, huh?
迪恩:嘿,谢谢。知道吗,我刚才和你奶奶说话了,听起来很怪异,是吧?
Cindy: Yeah.
辛迪:是。
Dean: OK, let me put it into context. I went out there to see Walter, who's not there anymore. That's why I talked to her. Do you know what happened to that guy, Walter?
迪恩:呵呵,让我给你解释一下,我跑过去找沃特,但是他已经不在那里了,所以我找你奶奶问问怎么回事。你知道沃特怎么了吗?
Cindy: Yeah, do you know what happened to that guy, Walter?
辛迪:耶,你知道沃特怎么了吗?
Dean: No, I don't know what happened to that guy, Walter. What happened?
迪恩:不,我不知道沃特发生什么事了,怎么回事?
Dean: You gotta do it like that?
迪恩:你非得这么比划?
Cindy: What do you expect?
辛迪:你想我怎么样?
Dean: What do you mean?
迪恩:你什么意思?
Cindy: They're old. Would you want to live like that?
辛迪:他们老了,你想象那样生活吗?
Dean: Like what? In that home?
迪恩:像什么?住在老人院的小屋里?
Cindy: Yeah.
辛迪:是。
Dean: Well, no, but I'm not getting old and he's a dummy for dying.
迪恩:嗯,不,但是我还不老,而且你那么做实在太傻了。
Cindy: Walter's a dummy for dying?
辛迪:那么做太傻了?
Dean: Yeah.
迪恩:是的。
Cindy: What are you gonna do, wise guy?
辛迪:那你会怎么做,聪明人?
Dean: Not do it. Are you gonna die?
迪恩:顺其自然。你会死吗?
Cindy: Definitely.
辛迪:绝对的。
Dean: Hmm? What'd you say?
迪恩:哈?你说什么?
Cindy: I said definitely.
辛迪:我说绝对的。
Dean: Well, with that kind of attitude, you will. Don't do it. It's for suckers. Don't do it.
迪恩:嗯,用这种态度,你绝对会的。别那么做,混蛋才那么做,别那么做。
Cindy: What are you gonna do?
辛迪:那你会怎么做?
Dean: Just not do it. I went out there to give him this. Isn't that nice? I found it. Look at that.
迪恩:顺其自然就行。我去找他,是为了给他这个,你看漂亮吗?我找到的,你看。
Cindy: Is that him?
辛迪:这是他吗?
Dean: Yeah, and his lady. Isn't he handsome?
迪恩:是的,这边是他老婆,他是不是很帅?
Cindy: Look at her, she's so pretty.
辛迪:看她啊,她她漂亮。
Dean: So she's probably nuts, then.
迪恩:那她八成脑子不灵光。