Best of three?
三局两胜如何
Ah, I can't, baby.
不行 宝贝
My dad set up a meeting with a prospective investor.
我爸安排我去会见一个潜在投资人
Wanna come by after?
想之后来我这儿吗
Uh, actually,
其实
I have somhing I need to take care of.
我要处理一些事
All right. Uh, well, I'll see you when I see you.
好吧 那有空再见吧
Bye, Dan. Nolan.
再见 丹 再见 诺兰
First you're evicting the guy,
先是让他搬出你家
and now you're blowing him off?
现在又对他这么冷漠
Well, you know what they say--
常言道
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
距离产生美
And I wasn't lying.
而且我又没骗他
I do have plans. So do you.
我的确有事要办 你也是
Really?
是吗
Mason's interviewing Amanda.
梅森要访问阿曼达
I want to make sure we control the story.
我要确保局面在我们掌控之下
Control plus Amanda equals a recipe for disaster.
掌控和阿曼达连在一起 这等于灾难
Why do you want to involve her?
为什么要把她牵扯进来
I thought this retribution had to do
我还以为这次是要报复
with what Treadwell wrote about your father.
特德韦尔在书中对你父亲的毁谤
Clearly there's more to the story.
显然是内有隐情
Inquiring minds want to know.
好奇的人好想知道呀
Treadwell started out as a reporter
起初特德韦尔只是个
covering the downing of Flight 197,
负责报道197航班事故的小记者
only back then, he didn't go by Mason.
只是当时他还不叫梅森
His real name was...
他的真名是
Leo Treadwell.
尼欧·特德韦尔