Chris? Chris?Chris?
克里斯? 克里斯 克里斯
what're you doing here? - hanging out
你在这干嘛? - 到处晃晃
what about the home?
教养院怎么样了?
so why don't you look for me?
那你怎么不来找我?
I did. I've been looking for a long time.
我找过了,找你好久了
you have been in any ever places?
你都不在以前的地方
I'm here now. I'm going to a new school. and I like it.
我现在在这,在上学,你会喜欢的
hey hey come on. it's great. we're together.
来嘛,多好啊,我们又在一起了
last one out, first one in.
最后走的人,最先到
no that describes you david. how did you get so dedicated?
不,那是在说你自己.你怎么那么敬业?
well, I'm such a privilege jerk. I want it to give something back. this is?
我得到了很多恩惠,所以我得回报这是?
my friend chris. my best friend.
我的朋友克里斯,我最好的朋友
hi chris. hey
你好,克里斯
I want her to come here too.
我想要她也能来
It's not a party, it's a tough place.
这里不是舞会,这里是严肃的地方
but she's good enough for you, she's good enough for me. come on in.
但你认为她行,我相信她能行,进来吧
what we putting on the board?
公告板上写的什么?
we're deciding we'll send top 10 students in school trip to Boston
我们决定派遣学校前十名去波士顿参观
cool. you've ever been?
酷。你去过吗?
I've never been out of New York.
我从没走出过纽约
we went to queen's once.
我们曾进去过皇后街区
well, you're going.
你会去的
come on. no way I'm one of the top 10 students.
得了吧,我根本进不了前十名
oh you're not one of the top. you're the top.
你不会是前十名之一,你是第一
you get the best grade in this whole place
你是班上成绩最好的
so what? you going to Boston?
那有怎样?去波士顿?
expenses paid.
旅费已付
how long? - 5 days
多长时间? - 5天
you ok, Liz? - yeah, I just thought I've been trash, you know.
怎么样,丽思? - 我还以为自己一直是垃圾
you're not trash. this is getting you thinking about college.
你不是垃圾,你应该考虑一下上大学了
what's college like? - It's all crap, shup up!
什么样的大学? - 一塌糊涂,别说了
you can come too? can she?
你也能来,她行吗?
sure, if she does the work. - well, not figure an inch, thanks.
当然,如果她做得到, - 别指望我,谢谢了
come on chris, dream a little. what you wanna be when you grow up?
克里斯,多一点理想,你长大后想干什么?
boy, I was grown since I was 7.
大叔,我7岁就已经长大了
I mean after high school. it's ok.
我的意思是高中以后,没事的
no it's not ok. I'll be a garbageman. I'll be a prostitude.
我有事,我会做个捡垃圾的,我会做个妓女
who cares what the hell I'm gonna be.
谁在意我变成什么样的混蛋呢