第8周 在路上
荧屏情景:
星期五 路上偶遇 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第4季第18集 The Big Bang Theory S04E18 14:21--15:21
Penny: Hi. Hi. Just hang on.
佩妮:嗨,嗨,稍等下哈。
Leonard: Small world.
伦纳德:世界真小啊。
Priya: You did talk to her, didn't you?
普利亚:你和她谈了吗?
Leonard: Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked.
伦纳德:我当然说了,一遍又一遍。
Penny: Hey! Look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grownup clothes. Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn't look like a mannequin in the boys' department. Hey, did he tell you I saved the silk shirt?
佩妮:嘿,瞧,穿花俏成熟衣服的伦纳德。有你的啊,普利亚。就这次看上去不像男生服装部的模特。嘿,他跟你说我救了他的丝绸衬衫吗?
Priya: No, he did not.
普利亚:没说。
Penny: He was gonna throw it in the washing machine with his Spiderman underwear. That's our Lenny, huh?
佩妮:他想把它和蜘蛛侠内裤一起扔进洗衣机来着,这就是咱们莱尼,哈?
Priya: Yes, that's our Lenny.
普利亚:是的,这是我们的莱尼。
Penny: So how's the food here? Oh, wow, that is really, really good. Oh, I'm sorry. you guys are on a date. We can hang out anytime. Have fun.
佩妮:这里的吃的怎么样?哇,好吃!不好意思,你们约会呢。改天聚哈。吃好玩好。
Priya & Leonard: Bye. Good night.
普利亚和伦纳德:拜拜,晚安!
Penny: Oh, that's, hot, hot, hot, hot! I really sneak up on ya, huh?
佩妮:哦,好辣,好辣,好辣好辣!还真是说辣就辣呢?(是不是有被我盯梢的感觉?)