第8周 在路上
荧屏情景:
星期三 汽车抛锚 片段选自《生活大爆炸》 第4季第19集 The Big Bang Theory S04E19 17:59--19:09
Leonard: Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?
伦纳德:有人知道内燃机吗?
Howard & Sheldon & Raj: Of course. 19th-century technology. Very basic.
霍华德和谢尔丹和拉杰:当然。19世纪的科技。基本的常识。
Leonard: Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine?
伦纳德:有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗?
Howard & Sheldon & Raj: No. No. Not a clue.
霍华德和谢尔丹和拉杰:不懂。不懂。完全不懂。
Leonard: Well, we'd better call somebody to come to pick us up.
伦纳德:那最好打电话让人来接咱们。
Sheldon: It'd be swell if they had a train. Thank you, Penny.
谢尔丹:如果那人有辆火车的话,那真是一级棒。谢谢你,佩妮。
Penny: No problem. So, Leonard, I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend to come to get you.
佩妮:没事。对了,伦纳德,你没有让你女朋友来接你,这事有点儿意思。
Leonard: Uh, I told her I was working.
伦纳德:我告诉她我在工作。
Penny: So you lied to her. Also interesting.
佩妮:所以你对她撒谎了,真有意思。
Leonard: Yeah, she doesn't really understand the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing.
伦纳德:是,她不是很懂魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏。
Penny: Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty.
佩妮:她不懂没关系,只要她漂亮就好了嘛。
Howard: This one's funny, Leonard. How come you couldn't make it work with her?
霍华德:这事儿才有意思呢,伦纳德。你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢。
Penny: So did you at least get Sheldon's fake stuff back?
佩妮:那你们至少把谢尔丹那些假玩意儿要回来了吧。
Sheldon: No. We failed in our noble quest.
谢尔丹:没有,我们伟大的寻物征途失败了。
Penny: How come?
佩妮:怎么回事?
Sheldon: Todd Zarnecki was mean.
谢尔丹:托德·札内基是个贱人。
Penny: All right. Hang on.
佩妮:好了,坐稳了。
Leonard: What are you doing?
伦纳德:你要干嘛?
Penny: I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska.
佩妮:我要让你们见识下在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的。