the dates back right up to your start date for school.那正好是你的开学时间
right up to直到
We drove right up to the front door .
我们将车一直开到大门。
Her clothes are always right up to the minute.
她的衣服总是式样最新的。
Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense.也许跟着你学一个学期会更有用
make sense有意义
This sentence doesn't make sense.
这个句子没有意义。
Does it make sense to let children play with matches?
让小孩玩火柴有意义吗?
I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke.很荣幸为你们介绍一下阿曼达·克拉克
introduce sb to sb将某人介绍给另一个人
Allow me to introduce you to my father.
请允许我把你介绍给我的父亲。
You will introduce him to society.
您将把他介绍给社交界。