What are you still doing here?
你还在这做什么
Waiting for you, Danny.
等你啊 丹尼
Always waiting for you.
永远都在等待你
You need to go.
你走吧
Now. Step ahead of you.
现在就走 我早就想走了
I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight.
我订好了今晚回加州的机票
I thought maybe you could come with me.
我想也许你能与我同行
I mean, come on. We're best buds, remember?
拜托 我们可是铁哥们 记得吗
We're nothing, Tyler. We're done.
我跟你什么都不是 泰勒 我们结束了
Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是这个意思
Oh, I do.
我就是这么想的
What are you afraid of...
你在怕什么
Me? Stop it.
怕我吗 停下
I want you out of here and out of my life.
我要你离开这里 滚出我的生活
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
We know way too much about each other.
我们如此了解对方
And I know way too much about your family.
对于你家 我更是知根知底
Oh, are you threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
I don't know. Do I need to?
我不知道 你觉得我需要吗
Look at you, so perfect.
看看你 多么完美
You really do lead such a charmed life.
你的生活确实无灾无难 衣食无忧
Good thing daddy's money takes up the slack,
好在有爸爸的钞票帮你收拾烂摊子
because you're really not that bright, are you?
因为你其实没那么聪明 不是吗
No, you're right.
是的 我不聪明
I should've realized
我早该意识到
what a worthless parasite you are a lot sooner.
你是条多么无耻的寄生虫
I'd watch my mouth if I were you.
如果我是你 我会管好我的嘴
As pretty as it is, it could get you
不小心的话 反倒会惹来
into more trouble than you could handle.
你无法招架的麻烦