What happened?
发生了什么事
Oh, hell!
哦,该死的!
How are you?
你好吗?
Dad, you did pretty well. At least you didn't marry her.
老爸,其实你干的不错 你至少没跟她结婚
Welcome aboard.
欢迎成为单身汉
It lasted a while. Yeah
还撑了一段时间。 没错
You know... ... I've stayed on this boat after...
你知道吗,之后我在这个船上待过几次
...Iet's see...
让我想想
...your mother.
你妈
Laurette, the ballet dancer.
那位芭蕾舞者萝莉特
My nanny.
那是我褓母
She was the nanny?
她是你的褓母
I forgot that.
我忘了
How ironic! Then there was the ice skater.
真是讽刺,然后是溜冰选手
Also my nanny.
那也是我的褓母
Really?
真的吗 是的
That's amazingly ironic!
这真是讽刺,
And then there was Sybil. It's an "A" word.
然后是希博儿 她是…
Astrologer.
占星家
Exactly.
没错
Whose moon turned out to be in someone else's house.
她后来和别人好上了
Just like Gillian.
和吉莉安一样
Gillian ran off with someone?
吉莉安和别人跑了吗
The nanny.
和褓母
Nanny Maureen?
莫林保姆?
Yes
没错
Gillian ran off with Nanny Maureen.
吉莉安和莫林跑了
You got it!
是的
It's incredibly ironic.
真的很讽刺
That's true.
这是真的
No other word for it.
讽刺这个字最适合
Well, who's better than us?
还有谁比我们更好的
Father and son, together at last.
父子终于能在一起
Who did you say you broke up with?
你和谁分手了
Patricia. You met her.
派崔莎,你见过她
Would I like her?
我会不会喜欢她
Just kidding, son.
我只是在开玩笑,儿子
Now, is this beautiful or what?
这地方真是太棒了
I'll be living out of a suitcase for at least 3 weeks.
我起码得在外面住三个礼拜
And then there's the inevitable legal hassle.
然后还有法律诉讼
More of your inheritance down the drain.
你又少了很多遗产
Don't worry about it.
这你不要担心
I won't.
我不担心
I just have to meet someone new. That's the easy part.
很快就会找到新的 这还比较简单
Right, yeah. A snap to find the one person in the world who fills your heart with joy.
没错,能找到,赶快下手,就能找到一个让自己快乐的人
Don't be ridiculous. Have I ever been with anybody who fit that description?
别说笑了。我什么时候遇到过符合这一点的人?
Have you?
你呢?