Uh, rather than wasting more time here,let me make this simple.与其在这里浪费时间不如让我简而言之
rather than与其 ... 倒不如
I prefer to walk there rather than take a bus.
与其坐公共汽车去,还不如走路去。
My client is willing to give up her rights to every piece of property except Grayson Manor.我的客户愿意放弃除了格雷森庄园外的财产
willing to乐于; 愿意
Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?
你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗?
I don't know whether he is willing to come.
我不知道他是否愿意来。
give up放弃
He counselled them to give up the plan.
他建议他们放弃这项计划。
In any case he can not give up it.
他无论如何不会放弃它。
as for the art, all she's asking for is the Renoir,至于艺术品,她只要求得到雷诺阿
as for至于; 关于
As for you, I refuse to have any dealings with you.
至于你,我不想跟你打任何交道。
As for you, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
至于你,你应该感到惭愧。