What happened with you and Tyler caught me off guard,你和泰勒的事让我措手不及
catch off guard:(因突发状况而)措手不及
I was caught off guard by his move.
他这一招真是让人猝不及防。
Johansson pulled out with pharyngitis, so I was caught off guard.
约翰森伤退了,所以我只好取消我原来的计划。
No, on the contrary.不,正好相反
on the contrary:正相反
On the contrary,I have tons of things to do.
正相反,我有一大堆事要做。
Believe it or not, this could be good news.信不信由你,这不一定是坏事
believe it or not:信不信由你
Believe it or not, he actually won!
信不信由你,他真地胜利了!
Whether you believe it or not, I passed the exam.
不管你信不信,反正我通过了考试。