I googled "Friendship" on the interwebs.
我在网上查了"友谊"的意思
Apparently, when you have a fight with a friend...
很显然 如果你和一个朋友闹僵了
You're supposed to apologize.
你应该主动道歉的
Word of advice-- leave the joke cracking to me.
给你个建议 讲笑话还得我出马
You suck at it.
你说的太冷了
And the apologizing, how am I doing there?
那道歉的部分呢 还行吗
I'm no expert,
我虽然不是专家
but I think an apology involves the words "I'm sorry"?
但是我觉得道歉应该要说"对不起"吧
Look...
听着
I actively taught myself not to trust people.
我常常告诫自己不要轻易信任别人
What happened with you and Tyler caught me off guard,
你和泰勒的事让我措手不及
but I do believe you never set out to sabotage me.
但我相信你绝没有蓄意给我搞破坏
No, on the contrary.
不 正好相反
All I ever set out to do was to help you
我所做的一切都是在帮助你
and your dad.
和你的父亲
As much as I hate to admit it,
尽管我很不想承认
you were right about Tyler.
但是你对泰勒的看法是对的
I'm a terrible judge of character.
我真的不擅长判断别人的品性
We all have our weaknesses.
我们都有自己的弱点
Tyler is just really good at exploiting them.
泰勒只是很擅长挖掘它们
Yeah, now he's got all the ammo he needs.
现在爆破弹药他都弄到了
He stole my whale cam.
他偷走了我的鲸小奇摄像头
With all the video files in it?
里面有所有的视频资料吗
Including everything that happened to Lydia,
包括莉迪亚所发生的一切
and now he's got all the physical evidence he needs
现在他勒索康拉德所需的实物证据
to extort Conrad--
都已经拿到手了
Or, if we play it right,
但是如果我们手段得当
all the rope necessary to hang himself.
他就会作茧自缚
Believe it or not, this could be good news.
信不信由你 这不一定是坏事