If I get out of here... ...I'm going to start speaking to my momma.
如果我能离开这里 我会开始跟我妈妈说话
Wonder what she's doing right this minute?
我在想她现在在做什么
If I ever get out of here... ...I'm marrying Orit.
如果我能离开这里 我会跟欧莉特结婚
I love her. I should marry her. I don't know what's stopping me.
我爱她,应该跟她结婚,我不知道为什么没有这样做
If I ever get out of here, I'm having my eyes lasered.
如果我离开这里,我要去做眼部除纹手术
If I ever get out--
如果我离开这里…
Where are my Tic-T acs?
我的薄荷糖呢
What?
干嘛
I came home tonight and got into the elevator.
我今晚回家 做电梯要回我的公寓
An hour later, I got out of the elevator... and Brinkley and I moved out.
一个小时后我走出电梯 布克林和我搬出来了
Suddenly everything had become clear.
忽然之间一切都清楚了
It's a long story... full of the personal details we avoid so carefully.
说来话长了 我们两个都在逃避个人问题
Let me just say... there was a man in the elevator with me... who knew exactly what he wanted.
这样说,有个男的 跟我一起卡在电梯里,他知道自己要什么
I found myself wishing I were as lucky as he.
我真希望自己和他一样幸运