Yeah, there are two on the lease.
对 是两人合租
It's me and my girlfriend.
我和我的女友
No, I'll be 18 by the end of the month, so it's...
不 我月底就满十八岁了 所以...
Let me call you right back.
我待会给你回电话
What was that about?
这是怎么回事
Me and Charlotte are getting a place together.
我和夏洛特要搬到一起住
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
什么
Look, think about it, okay?
你想想看
You and me are crowding each other up here.
我们俩住在一起实在太挤了
And--and things are moving forward with you Amanda,
既然你和阿曼达已经有所进展了
so it's-- we need privacy.
我们都需要一点私人空间
Declan, listen to me.
德克兰 听我说
This is a spectacularly bad idea on so many levels
这个主意糟糕透了
You don't have the money.
你没钱
You haven't finishi high school.
你连高中还没读完
What's the plan?
你有什么打算
Gonna be a bar back the rest of your life?
当一辈子酒吧招待吗
I'm drowning downstairs
我在酒吧都快忙死了
'cause you can barely even do that right.
因为你连这点事儿都做不好
Okay. Hire someone else.
那你就去雇别人啊
I've got my own money, and Charlotte needs me.
我自己有钱 而且夏洛特需要我
She needs you? Yeah.
她需要你 是
Declan, you're just a kid.
德克兰 你还只是个孩子
What you need is to finish high school, go to college.
你真正要做的是读完高中去上大学
You need to make yourself into the kind of man
你需要成长为一个
that a girl like charlotte grayson deserves.
配得上像夏洛特·格雷森那样女孩的男人
If she's still around after that,
如果当那时她还在你身边
then you guys can talk about having a future.
你们再讨论共同未来
Otherwise, you're just...
不然 你就是..
you're just throwing both of yours away.
你只是在毁掉你们两人的未来