I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你,昨晚我去了 可是你却没到
Last night I went to meet you, and you weren 't there.
昨晚我去见你,你却没有出现
I wish I knew why. I felt so foolish.
我想要知道原因 我觉得自己很笨
As I waited, someone else showed up. A man who has made my professional life a misery.
我一直在等,有个人出现了, 一个让我事业惨不忍睹的混蛋
And an amazing thing happened.
然后发生了一件奇迹
I was able, for the first time to say the exact thing I wanted to say at the exact moment I wanted to say it.
这是我生平第一次确切地说出我想说的,而且在一个恰当的时间说出了口
And of course, afterwards I felt terrible just as you said I would.
当然之后我很后悔 跟你说的一模一样
I was cruel, and I'm never cruel.
我当时很毒,这和我个性不合
Though I hardly believe what I said mattered to this man. To him, I am just a bug to be crushed.
虽然我相信那些话伤不了他,对他来说,我像是沾板上的肉
But what if it did?
但万一他在乎呢?
No matter what he 's done to me, there is no excuse for my behavior.
但是不管他怎么对我 我都不应该这样做
Anyway... I so wanted to talk to you.
我很想跟你聊天
I hope you have a good reason for not being there last night.
我希望你对昨晚的失约有个好理由
You don 't seem like the kind of person who 'd do that.
因为你听起来不像是会做那种事的人
The odd thing about this form of communication...is you 're more likely to talk about nothing than something.
这种沟通方式的缺点是谈论的话题多半没有意义
But I just want to say... all this nothing has meant more to me than so many... somethings.
但我想说这些废话对我来说比某些事还重要,谢了
So, thanks.
所以,谢了