I'm Liz Murray. I have an appointment.
我是丽思?马里,我约了时间的
at 9:30?
9点30
It's 10:30
现在10点30了
I'm sorry, the subway got stucked.
我很抱歉,地铁晚点了。
I'm sorry, too. but it's really too late.
我也很抱歉,但你太晚了
School started 3 weeks ago. It's just about full.
3周前就开学了,招生快满了
Kids get here on time, honey.
我们只收守时的学生,亲爱的
I read the brochure "intensive student participation for the development of a just conmunity. "
我读过小册子“学生的参与有利于社区的公平发展"
I just need one chance.
我需要一个机会
You can wait and talk to David.
你可以等一下大卫
but he's got a meeting right after
但是他待会儿还有个会议
What is your dream? For your life? For your school.
你的梦想是什么?生活的梦想?学校的梦想?
I knew when at that moment I had to make a choice.
我知道那个时候我必须作出选择。
I could submit to everything that was happening in living life of excuses
我可以为自己的生活寻找任何借口
or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
或者我可以迫使我自己...迫使我自己让生活好转
Hey, we'll get you by friday.
我星期五会给你们通知
OK thank you. oh pleasure guys
谢谢 - 我的荣幸,孩子们
Elizabeth? - Liz
伊丽莎白?- 丽思
Liz, I'm sorry. We're making our last decisions now. I'm already late.
我很抱歉我们正在做最后的决定,我快迟到了
Can I just talk to you for just a minute? 30 sesonds?
我能和你谈一分钟吗?30秒?
It's the application. It's a whole big essay question, too.
这有申请表还有一大堆问题。
I've already done the essay. I really want this.
我已经完成了,我需要这个机会