That hanky reminds me of the first day I met you.
那个手帕让我想起我们第一天见面的情形
First day you lied to me.
你第一天就对我说谎
-I didn't lie. -You did too.
我没有 你有
-No, I didn't. -Yes, you did.
我没有 你有
You did too. I thought that Fox stuff was so charming. F-O-X.
你有,狐狸那段说的真精彩
I didn't lie about it.
我并没有说错啊
"Joe,Just call me Joe. "
请叫我乔
Sure.
这又怎么样
As if you were a stupid 22-year-old girl with no last name.
你就像那些无知的22岁没姓氏女生一样
"Hi, I'm Kimberly. " "Hi, I'm Janice. "
“你好,我是金伯利。”“你好,我是珍妮斯。”
Don’t they know you are supposed to have a last name?
她们难道不晓得你应该知道自己姓什么吗?
It's like they're an entire generation of cocktail waitresses.
好像那代的女生全都是鸡尾酒女侍者
Look. I am not a 22-year-old cocktail waitress. -That's not what I meant.
听着… 我不是22岁鸡尾酒女侍者 我不是这个意思
What I said about Price Club and olive oil, that's not what I meant.
那当我说到廉价商店和沙拉油时,我也不是那个意思
You poor, sad multimillionaire. I feel so sorry for you.
你这可怜的百万富翁 我真为你感到难过
I'll take a wild guess that's not him, either.
我相信你等的不是他
So who is he, I wonder? Certainly not the world's greatest expert on Julius and Ethel Rosenberg. But somebody else entirely different.
他到底是谁,我想?肯定不是世界上研究朱利叶斯和埃塞尔.罗森堡的最在行的专家。绝对是不一样的人。
Will you be mean to him too?
你会不会也对他说狠话
No, I will not. The man who is coming here is completely unlike you.
我不会。因为今晚我要见的人和你完全不同
The man who is coming here is kind and funny. He's got a wonderful sense of humor.
他是很有爱心,很风趣有很棒的幽默感
But... he's not here.
但是他没来
If he's not, he has a reason... because there is not a cruel or careless bone in his body.
我相信他有他的理由,因为他绝对是个好人
I wouldn't expect you to understand anybody like that.
但是我不期待你能了解他那样的好人
You, with your theme park, homogenize-the-world mochaccinoland.
你和你的主题公园,那家像游乐场的咖啡乐园
You’ve deluded yourself that you're a benefactor bringing books to the masses.
你欺骗自己是把书带给大众的施主
But no one will ever remember you. And maybe no one will remember me.
但是没有人会记得你,或许也没有人会记得我
But plenty of people remember my mother. They think she was fine. They think her store was something special.
但是至少会有 一部份人记得我妈。他们认为她人很好 她的店很特别
You are nothing but a suit.
你只能算是衣冠禽兽