第4周 在书店
荧屏情景:
星期一 购买图书 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第2季第13集 The Big Bang Theory S02E13 09:10-10:35
Sheldon: Coping with the death of a loved one. My condolences.
谢尔丹:《面对挚爱的人的离去》。节哀顺变。
Senior woman: Thank you.
大妈:谢谢。
Sheldon: Family or friend?
谢尔丹:家人还是朋友?
Senior woman: Family.
大妈:家人。
Sheldon: Too bad. If it'd been a friend, I'm available to fill the void. It's just as well, she smelled like moth balls.
谢尔丹:太糟了。如果是朋友,我还可以补上他的空缺。走了正好,她浑身是卫生球的味道。
Leonard: Ok, if you're gonna start sniffing people; I'm gonna go get a hot pretzel.
伦纳德:好吧,如果你开始闻周围的人(双关,嗤之以鼻),我先去弄个脆皮饼吃。
Sheldon: Excuse me, do you have any books about making friends?
谢尔丹:请问有关于交朋友的书吗?
Keeper: Uhm, yeah, but they're all for little kids.
店员:有,不过都是给小孩子看的。
Sheldon: I assueme the skills can be extrapolated and transferred.
谢尔丹:我想方法上大致是相通的。
Keeper: Uh, I guess. They're right over there by the wooden train set.
店员:呃,大概吧。书在那边木头火车的边上。
Sheldon: Oh, I love trains.
谢尔丹:啊,我爱小火车。
Keeper: I bet you do.
店员:猜你也是。
Sheldon: Oh my! That's awfully sticky. Alright... let's see. Bernie Bunny has Two Daddies Now. It's probably about homosexual rabbits. Jerry the Gerbil and the Bullies on the Bus. Read it, not helpful. Oh! Here we go. Stu the Cockatoo is New at the Zoo.
谢尔丹:呦,好粘啊。好了,让我看看。《小兔巴尼有两个爸爸》,大概是讲同性兔子的故事吧。《小老鼠杰瑞和公车上的恶霸》,看过了,没用。啊,就这本,《动物园新来的鹦鹉学生》。