Chris, Chris don't.
克里斯 克里斯,不要
moving with me.
跟我住吧
stay here?
住这里?
What's your grandfather gonna say?
你爷爷怎么说?
He won't know. I will. We'll work it out .so I never see you.
他不会知道的,我们会想办法不让他发现
He won't get up until late from work. He's like a robot, anyway, out at 8
他起的很晚,就像个机器人,8点钟才出门
and back at six. out
6点钟回来,滚出去
Pop, she has no place to stay.
爷爷,她无家可归了
It's not my problem. OUT!
不管我的事,出去
Leave her alone. Don't...
放开她
Your mother's dying.Your piece of trash father walked out and stuck me with a lot of these.
你妈妈快死了,你那垃圾父亲给我丢下这个烂摊子。
Did I ask my fellows of my age, did they?
他们体谅过我的年纪吗?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
All right, That suits me.
好的很,正合我意,
You end up a trash anyway, just like your parents.
反正你就是个垃圾。和你父母一样
so I left.
我也被赶出来了
You wanna go and get your stuff or you're gonna leave me out here alone.
你是回家收拾东西还是丢下我一个人.
Do any of us bargain for our lives? It seems to me that we just fall into them.
我们还能跟生活讨价还价吗?对我来说我们的情况已经够糟了。
and we have to do the best we can.
我们不得不努力去改变它
Let's go.
走吧
My mother was dying. My father was gone.
我母亲快死了,我父亲离我而去了。
but I had to believe there were roads would rise up to meet me.
但我必须要相信有适合我的路。
I was 15 when I went out to the world.
15岁的我开始迈入社会