Hello, Olivia.
哈喽, 奥莉维亚.
Hi.
嗨.
One cafe con leche, extra sugar, coming up.
一杯咖啡,双份糖,快点.
Thanks. - All right.
谢谢. - 马上来.
Gonna pop in on Fin?
来看芬?
What? Oh, no. I just drove past him.
什么? 哦, 不.我只是路过.
Where?
去哪?
The pond on Lake End Road.
路尽头的池塘.
Tell you what.
给你说点事.
This one's on the house if you do me one favor.
前面有座房子,你愿意帮我一个忙吗?
What?
什么?
Do you like it out here, Olivia?
你喜欢这里吗, 奥莉维亚?
What do you do for fun? - I don't.
这有什么有趣的东西吗? - 我没发现.
Yeah.
是的.
Me neither. It sucks, right?
我也没发现.这里很无聊,对吧?
There's not enough cool people around here, you know?
你也知道,这里没有足够酷的人
Do you live alone? - Yep.
你一个人住? - 对.
Do you not like me or something?
你不喜欢我?
Why?
怎么了?
You're not exactly pleasant towards me.
你从来没在我面前高兴过.
Are you gonna say hi to Fin?
你要给芬打招呼?
I gotta get going.
我要走了.
I know he wanted to thank you for the book.
我知道他想谢谢你帮他借书.
Bye, Joe.
再见, 乔.