Hey, Fin!Wakey, wakey, baby!
嗨, 芬!醒醒, 伙计!
Hey, I'll be at the truck.
嗨,我去餐车那了.
Hey, Joe! Big Joe!
嗨, 乔!大乔!
What's up, fellas?
怎么了,伙计们?
Oh, look at the stash. Ron Jeremy.
哦, 仔细看. 这是朗 杰里米.
Thank you. I'll get your coffees.
谢谢.来杯咖啡.
You know how I like it.
你知道我有多喜欢.
All right. - Thanks, bro.
好了. - 谢了.
Hey, how's your old man?
嗨,你爸咋样了?
He's doing better.
他好点了.
Hey, let me get one of those.
嗨,给我来一根.
How long is he gonna be out?
他还要多久能好?
Holy shit. Look at that.
哦.看那.
It's fucking Mini-Me.
那有个小人龟.
Hey. plane! Da plane!"
嗨."扁平人!扁平人!"
Fin!Fin! - You know him?
芬! 芬!- 你认识他?
"Hey, boss! Hey, boss!"
"嗨,老大!嗨,老大!"
Shut the fuck up.
都给我闭嘴.
Hey! - What?
嗨! - 怎么了?
Shut up.
闭嘴.
Why don't you ease up, Joey? - Two bucks.
紧张什么, 乔? - 两块钱.
I got it. - I'm light, man.
我给. - 我没带钱,伙计.
Okay. Of course you're light. Ok.
知道你没钱.
Hey, Joe, we're still playing softball every Friday night.
嗨, 乔, 我们每周五晚上还打棒球.
Why don't you come by, man?
你怎么不来?
You should bring your little buddy.
你应该带上你的“小”伙伴来.
How funny would that be?
那该多有意思?
Him walking up to the plate, you know?
他跑垒的时候,想象一下?
It's like, "Throw one in there! Throw one in there!"
就像这样, "投到这!投到这!"
All right, see ya, Joe. - Take it easy, man.
好吧,再见, 乔. - 轻松点,伙计.