Then you didn’t claim to be the son of god?
那你并没有声称自己是上帝的儿子?
Began as a schoolhouse and ended as a temple.
从学堂到教堂
I said I had a master that was greater than myself.
我只说过有一个老师比我更伟大
I never said he was my father.
我从没说他是我父亲
I wanted to teach what I learned.
我想把我学到的教给人们
I never claimed to be king of the jews,
我从没说过我是犹太人的国王
I never walked on water, I never raised the dead.
我不会水上漂 也不会起死回生
I never spoke of divine except in the sense
我从未说过神谕
Of human goodness on earth.
除了世上人类的良善
No wise men came from the east to worship at a manger.
没有从东方来的智者膜拜马槽
I did do a little healing
我倒是做过点治疗
With some eastern medicine I’d learned.
用我所学的东方医术
That’s it.
就这样
The three wise men began as a myth
三位智者的传说
About the birth of the buddha.
来源于佛祖的出生
John, I should be home, uh, kissing my wife.
John 我得回家亲亲我的老婆了
We’re all here, trapped by your story...
我们都被你的故事吸引了
Hoping for a... revolution? I don’t know.
期待一场...革命?我不知道
Are there any, uh...
还有没有
More revelations for us?
更多的启示?