$72. 27.
总共72块2毛7
This is a cash-only line.
这个柜台只收现金
What
什么
Cash only.
只收现金
Oh, my God! I just have a credit card. I' m sorry. Is that okay?
天啊…我身上只有信用卡 可不可以
No, it's not okay. There's a sign.
当然不行,牌子写得很清楚
I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I never do this,I'm asking you to make an exception in this one case.
抱歉…这是我第一次,能不能通融一次
You have no cash? -She has no cash. -No, she has no cash.
你没有现金吗?她没有现金 她没有现金
Get on another line, lady.
请你到另外一边排队
I have a dollar. That's all.
我只有一块钱…就这么多
I have a dollar. One dollar.
我有一块钱,一块钱
Is there anything you can do?
你能不能通融一下
Hello,hello
你好
Do you need some money?
嗨,你需不需要钱
No,I do not need any money. Thank you very much.
我不需要你帮忙,谢了
Get in another line.
到另外一边去排队
Rose. That is a great name. Rose. This is Kathleen. I'm Joe--
嗨,萝丝,这个名字真好听,这位是凯萨琳,我叫乔
And I'm Henry.
我叫亨利
Henry, how are you? Happy holidays.
亨利,你好,复活节快乐
This is a credit card machine. Happy Thanksgiving. It's your turn to say "Happy Thanksgiving" back.
这是刷卡机,复活节快乐 现在换你说“复活节快乐”
Happy Thanksgiving back.
说复活节快乐
Knock, knock.
有人在家吗
Who's there?
是谁
Orange.
橘子
Orange who?
哪个橘子
Orange you going to give us a break... ...by zipping this credit card through the machine?
你是不是该通融一下用这台刷卡机呢
Come on.You can do it. Zip, zip.
拜托 帮忙一下,谢谢
There you go.
这就对了
Rose? That is a great name.
萝丝,这名字真好听
So you're fine.
你没事了吧
Fine.
没事
Happy Thanksgiving. Henry, happy Thanksgiving.
复活节快乐,亨利 复活节快乐
I'm so sorry. Really,I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
我真的很抱歉 我打心底向你们道歉
So sign already!
赶紧签字
I'd like to get home. -You have my pen.
我想赶快回家准备复活节游行 请把笔还给我