Do you ever feel you've become the worst version of yourself?
你有没有这种感觉自己变成了自己最厌恶的人
That a Pandora 's box of all the secret, hateful parts...
潘朵拉之盒已开启,你所有的秘密,最可憎的部分
your arrogance, your spite,your condescension has sprung open?
你的骄横、狂怒,你的傲慢无礼都跑出来了
Someone provokes you, and instead of smiling... ...and moving on, you zing them?
有人向你挑衅,你没有一笑了之,而是怒目相向反唇相讥
"Hello, it's Mr. Nasty. " I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about.
“你好,我是讨人嫌先生。” 我想你大概不知道我在讲什么
I know what you mean, and I'm completely jealous.
不,我懂你的意思,我真的很忌妒
What happens to me when I'm provoked I get tongue-tied. My mind goes... ... blank.
当我被激怒时我的舌头完全不听使唤 ,我的脑海里一片空白
Then I spend the night tossing and turning all night... ... trying to figure out what I should've said.
然后我整晚翻来覆去睡不着,一直在想我当时该怎么回应
What should I have said, for example, to the... ... bottom-dweller... ...who recently belittled my existence?
我该说什么,比如你个无耻小人,你根本无视我的存在
Nothing. Nothing. Even now.
没了,没了,即使现在
Even now... ...days later... ...I can 't figure it out.
即使现在,几天过去了,我还是想不出说什么
Wouldn 't it be wonderful if I could pass all my zingers to you? Then I'd never behave badly and you could behave badly all the time. And we 'd be happy.
如果能把我骂人的功力传给你该多好?那我就从没恶劣过而你可以一直恶劣,这就两全其美
On the other hand, I must warn you: When you finally say the thing you mean to say at the moment you mean to say it, remorse inevitably follows.
但是另一方面我得先警告你,当你终于享受到随心所欲出口伤人的快感时,悔恨也会随之而来。
Do you think we should meet?
我们是不是该见个面