You're safe. No car.
很安全.没有汽车.
I never told you my name. Olivia Harris.
我还没告诉你我的名字.奥莉维亚 哈里斯.
This is for you.
这是送给你的.
A housewarming slash sorry I ran you off the road gift.
一点小礼物,庆祝你乔迁之喜, 也对把你吓了两跳表示歉意.
Oh. Thank you. It's dark.
哦.谢谢.真暗.
Do you have any glasses? Or we could just swig from the bottle.
你有玻璃杯吗?不然我们只能就瓶子喝了
I have mugs. - Oh.
我有杯子. -哦.
When I was 19, I actually slept with a guy because he rolled his own cigarettes.
我19岁就和一个男孩睡觉了, 就是因为喜欢他抽烟的样子
Cheers.
干杯.
You never told me your name. - Fin.
你还没告诉我你的名字. - 芬.
Oh, that's a good name.
哦, 这是个好名字.
You can get that if you want.
你想接就先去接吧.
My phone's disconnected.
我的电话线还没接上呢.
Oh, shit. It's mine. I always forget I have this thing.
哦,糟了.是我的电话.我总是忘记我还有这个东西.
My husband gave it to me in case of an emergency.
我丈夫给我的,让我紧急时刻用的.
Although he's not my husband right now. We're separated.
尽管他现在已经不是我丈夫了.我们离婚了
You don't have a phone? - No.
你没有电话? - 没有.
I love that. I hate phones.
我喜欢这样.我恨电话.
I have two. Never answer either of them.
我有两个电话.但我一个也不接.
How'd you find this place?
你怎么找到这地方的?
I inherited it.
我继承来的.
It's very nice.
真不错.
Oh! I love this. What is this?
哦!我喜欢这个.这是什么?
It's an old ticket box.
那是个老票箱.
Oh, look at this little drawer.
哦, 看这个小抽屉.
Careful. That doesn't... - Oh!
小心.那个不能... - 哦!
Oh! Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
哦!哦,天啊.我很抱歉.
Oh, my God. Can I sit here for a moment?
哦,天啊.我能在这坐一会吗?