Todd:Hey, Keith. I heard you just got married.
嘿,基斯。我刚听说你结婚了。
Keith:Oh, yeah.
哦是的。
Todd:Nice. So, how long ago did you get married?
很好啊。那你是多久以前结婚的?
Keith:Oh, I got married last November.
恩,去年十一月份。
Todd:Really, well congratulations.
真的啊,祝福你。
Keith:Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
Todd:So, what'smarried lifelike?
那婚后生活是什么样的?
Keith:Oh, it's great. I love married life.
哦很棒啊。我非常喜欢。
Todd:How is being married different than being abachelor?
已婚和单身相比有什么区别啊?
Keith:You get lessdates.
约会少了。
Todd:Yeah. That'sfor sure. That's for sure. So at home, do yousharewith like the cooking and the cleaning and stuff like that?
恩对的,太对了。那在家你们会分着干活吗?像下厨,打扫卫生或者收拾东西这一类的活儿。
Keith:Oh, yeah, sure. That's the only way to do it really.
恩是的,当然会。那可是唯一的办法。
Todd:Yeah. Do you cook for your wife?
恩。你下厨吗?
Keith:Oh, yeah.
恩,会的。
Todd:OK. What do you cook for her?
好的,那你都做些什么呢?
Keith:It depends on what she wants but usually I do the easy stuff like pastas and salads and that kind of stuff.
那要看她想吃什么了,但通常我会做些简单的食物,像意大利面,沙拉这类的食物。
Todd:Oh, that's nice. That's nice.
哦,那很好,很好啊。
Keith:Ok.Thanks a lot.
好的,谢谢你。
Todd:You're welcome.
不客气。
注:译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,请勿转载。