Strawberry with frosting. Your favorite. And your coffee. Yeah, buttering me up isn't gonna change what happened last night.
草莓糖霜面包 你最喜欢的 还有咖啡 讨好我 也改变不了昨晚发生的事
Will I be able to leave the house before college?
我上大学之前还能离开屋子吗
Your punishment is done today. I said two weeks, and it's been two weeks.
你的惩罚今天结束 我说的是两周 已经到了
Is this a trick?
这是圈套吗
I'm not gonna lie to you. I never would've expected this kind of behavior from you.
我不会骗你 也绝没有想到你会做出这种行为
I'm sorry. Just... Please know you can trust me.
对不起 只是 请你一定要相信我
Can I? You lied to me. And I shouldn't have. I know that.
我能吗 你骗了我 我不该骗你 我明白
Does it help that I feel awful?
我很后悔 能相信我吗
If Dorrit hadn't told me, I never would've even known that you disobeyed me. I can't be with you all the time, but I have to trust that you're gonna make the right choices, even when I'm not there.
如果多莉特没告诉我 我永远不会知道你没听我的话 我不可能永远在你身边 但我必须确信你会做出正确的选择 即使我不在你身边
I need you to... prove to me that you're the daughter that I think you are.
你要 证明你是我认为的好女儿
I will. I promise. Good. Because if you don't, there will be consequences.
我会的 我保证 很好 如果你做不到 后果会很严重
I know. - Like no more internship. Okay. I got it. No more screwups. Good.
我知道 -比如不让你去实习了 好 我知道了 我不会再搞砸了 很好
So... you're okay if I go out tonight?
那我今晚出去可以吗
Yeah, but not with that Sebastian.
可以 但不许和塞巴斯蒂安在一起
What? Wait, are you telling me I can't date? Because we're gonna have a serious problem.
什么 等等 你是在告诉我我不能恋爱吗 因为那样问题就严重了
No, I'm telling you that you can't date him. I... know a little bit about him and his family, and, uh, I'm telling you to stay away.
不 我是在告诉你不能和他恋爱 我知道一点他和他家的事 我要你离他远点
Why? Because I said so.
为什么 因为我不允许
You expect me not to see the cutest guy at school, and your reason is "Because I said so"? Yeah
你不想让我跟校草约会 理由是"你不允许"吗 对
Pinocchio was a puppet that wanted to be a real boy. All he had to do was be truthful, and his wish would come true. And even then, he couldn't help but lie.
匹诺曹是个想成为真正男孩的小木偶 他只需一直说实话 就会梦想成真 就算如此 他还是忍不住撒谎