Just then, a customer got up suddenly and hurried to the door.
正在这时,一个顾客站起来匆匆向门口走去。
I recognized him as the man with only three fingers on his left hand—the one who had come to the Admiral Benbow!
我看见他左手只有三个手指—就是那个曾到过本葆将军客店的人。
Stop him!I shouted.It's Black Dog!’
抓住他!我叫起来。他是黑狗!
I don't care who he is,said Silver.
我不在乎他是谁,西尔弗说,
He hasn't paid for his drinks. Run and catch him, Harry!
但他没付账。哈里,快去抓住他!
A man jumped up and ran after Black Dog.
一个人跳起来去追黑狗。
What was his name?’asked Silver.Black what?
他叫什么名字?西尔弗问。黑什么?
Dog, sir,I said.Hasn't Mr Trelawney told you about the pirates?
狗,先生,我说。屈利劳尼先生没和你说起过海盗的事吗?
He was one of them.
他就是他们中的一个。
A pirate! I didn't know that,said Silver.
海盗!我不知道,西尔弗说。
I've seen him before, when he came with a blind man.’
我以前见过他,他曾和一个瞎子一起来过。
That was blind Pew, another pirate,I said.
那瞎子叫皮尤,也是个海盗,我说。
That was his name!said Silver.
那正是他的名字!西尔弗说。
I watched the sea cook carefully.
我仔细地打量着这位船上的厨师。
But when the man Harry came back without the pirate, Silver seemed angry and I be-lieved he was.
那个没追上海盗的哈里回来后,西尔弗似乎生气了—我确信他生气了。
关于《金银岛》
故事是由男孩吉姆讲述的,他参与探险,去寻找埋藏在一个遥远的海岛上的财宝。机警而大胆的吉姆发现了海盗们的阴谋,海盗们打算从这次浪漫航行的组织者手里把宝物夺走。