手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 金银岛 > 正文

有声读物《金银岛》第27期:第五章 我去布里斯托尔(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I am in wonderful health, but I shall not enjoy a moment un-til my ship goes to sea.

我现在身体状况很好,但在我们的船出海之前我简直无法安下心来。
So come quickly ,Livesey , do not lose an hour!
李甫西,快来吧,一小时也不要耽搁。
And let young Hawkins go at once to say goodbye to his mother, and then come quickly to Bristol with Redruth.
让小霍金斯赶快回家和他母亲道别,由雷德拉斯陪他来布里斯托尔。
John Trelawney
约翰·屈利劳尼
PS: Blandly found us an excellent man to be captain,
布兰德利找到一个出色的船长,
and Sil-ver found a man called Arrow to be first officer.
西尔弗则找了一个叫埃罗的人做大副。又及。
Next day,I went to the Admiral Benbow and said goodbye to my mother.
第二天,我回到本葆将军客店和我妈妈道别。
I was sad to leave ,but when Redruth and I began our journey to Bristol,
我离开母亲有点伤悲,可是当我和雷德拉斯踏上去布里斯托尔的旅程时,
my thoughts turned to the voyage and the search for treasure.
我的思绪就转到了寻宝的旅途上。
Mr Trelawney was waiting for us at an inn, near the sea.
屈利劳尼先生在海边的一个旅店等我们。
Here you are!he cried when we arrived.
你们终于来了!我们到了以后他喊道。
The doctor came from London last night,so now the ship's company is complete.
现在全船的人都齐了。
We sail tomorrow!’
大夫昨天晚上从伦敦赶来了。咱们明天就出海!

关于《金银岛》

《金银岛》是斯蒂文森为他妻子的前夫之子写的少年读物,出版后受到了各年龄段读者的喜爱,成为他流传最

广的一部小说。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。