They've been open 6 days.
他们开幕了六天
And we did $1 200 less than the same week last year.
而这个礼拜比去年同一个礼拜 少了1200块钱
That could be a fluke, right?
他们只是运气好,对吧
Or not.
或者不是
Their store is new. It's a novelty. It'll all shake out. Meanwhile, I'll put up more lights.
他们才刚开,很新奇,过一阵子就没了,我要多放一点圣诞灯饰
That's a fine idea.
这个主意不错
What if we have to fold? I'll never find another part-time job.
如果我们倒了怎么办 我再也找不到兼职工作
Then I won't be able to pay my rent, and I'll have to move. To Brooklyn!
我就付不出房租 我就得搬家,搬到布鲁克林去
The joy of rent control. Six rooms... $450 a month.
还好我住在公家套房,一个月450块
You've told us a million times.
我们知道 你已经说了上百次了
I can't believe you're bringing this up at a time like this.
可是我不敢相信你竟然这个时候还提
It's like those people who brag because they're tall.
这就像人家站着说话不腰疼
We are not going to fold.
我们不会关门
Hi,I…
嘿,我…
This place is a tomb. I'm going to the nut shop, where it's fun.
这里死气沉沉,我要去坚果店找点乐子
George
乔治
George
乔治