手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第33期:幼子夭折(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Chapter 6 Death in the family

第6章 幼子夭折
After the plague years,we were busy all the time.
瘟疫流行过后的几年,我们一直忙个不停。
There were new companies of players and Will now belonged to the Lord Chamberlain's Men.
市里又有了几家新剧团,如今威尔属于宫内大臣剧团。
The Lord Chamberlain was a very important man,close to the Queen,
宫内大臣身居要职,与女王关系亲密。
and we often put on plays for the Queen's court,and in the houses of the great lords of England.
这样一来,我们经常有机会被召进女王的宫廷演戏,或者到英国达官显贵的府邸演戏。
We had some very good actors.
我们剧团不乏出色的演员。
There was Will,and Richard Burbage,of course,and John Heminges.
其中有威尔,理查·白贝芝,约翰·海明,
And there was Augustine Phillips,Henry Condell,and Thomas Pope.
奥古斯丁·菲利普斯,亨利·康德尔和托马斯·蒲伯。
There were other actors,too,but those six were the real company.
当然还有其他演员,只是这六个人是剧团的台柱。
They worked together for more than twenty years.And made a lot of money,too.
他们已经一起合作了20多年,也赚了不少的钱。
I did the costumes and properties for the Chamberlain's
我仍为宫内大臣剧团做戏装和道具。
John Heminges said I was the best properties man in the city.
约翰·海明说我是伦敦市里最出色的道具师。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。