Hey, Charlie. You're a welcome sight.
夏莉 你来得正好
Yeah, I just wanted to say good night. I'm headed out.
我是来跟你说晚安的 我要出去一下
Yeah, hold on. Hold on.
等等 等等
Why don't you come here a moment?
你过来一下
That doesn't sound good.
听上去不太妙
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, well, your mother and I are going through another rough patch.
我和你妈妈正在经历另一段艰难时期
That's hardly a news flash.
这可不是新闻了
Yeah, well... we've decided that I should live elsewhere
我们决定 在问题解决前
while we sort this one out.
我该搬到别的地方住一阵
Are you getting a divorce?
你们要离婚了吗
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
This is her fault, isn't it?
这是她的错 对吗
No, it's both our faults.
不 我们两人都有错
You can't leave me here alone with her, daddy.
爸爸 你不能把我一个人留给她
I don't think I can handle it.
我觉得我做不到
Oh, yes... you can handle it.
不会的 你能做到的
You can handle anything.
你什么都能应对
You're a Grayson.
因为你是格雷森家的人
I must have looked through a thousand photographs.
我肯定看了有上千张的照片
Emily's not in any one of 'em.
艾米莉不在其中
I could've sworn it was her.
我本来确信这个女孩是她的
I really am losing my mind, aren't I?
我真有点精神错乱了 是吗