Tomorrow I start for Bristol, said Squire Trelawney.
明天我就去布里斯托尔,乡绅说。
In three weeks we will have the best ship ir,and the finest crew in England.
只要过三个星期我们就能备好英国最好的船和精选的水手。
Hawkins can come as cabin-boy. You, Livesey, are the ships doctor.
霍金斯可以在船上当服务员。你,李甫西,当随船医生。我当船长。
I am admiral. Well take three of my men ,Redruth, Joyce ,and Hunter.
我们把我的伙计雷德拉斯,乔伊斯和亨特都带上。
Trelawney,said the doctor,Ill go with you.
乡绅先生,大夫说,我跟你一起去。
So,I am sure, will Hawkins. Theres only one man Im afraid of.
而且我相信霍金斯也会去的。我只对一个人不放心。
And whos that?cried the squire.Name the scoundrel!
对谁?乡绅喊道。把那混蛋的名字说出来!
You,said the doctor,because you cannot keep silent.
你,大夫说,因为你不能保持沉默。
We arent the only men who know of this paper.
不仅仅是我们知道这张图。
Those who broke into the inn tonight want to find the same treasure.
那些冲进客店的人也想找到这些宝藏。
We must none of us go alone until we get to sea.
出海之前我们谁也不能单独出门。
You'll take Joyce and Hunter to Bristol.
你带着乔伊斯和亨特去布里斯托尔。
Meanwhile ,Jim and I will stay together.
我和吉姆在一起。
And not one of us must say a word about what we have found.
关于我们的发现,我们中任何人都不能走漏一点风声。
Livesey, replied the squire,youre always right.
李甫西,乡绅说,你说得对,
I'll be as silent as a dead man.
我会守口如瓶的。
关于《金银岛》
《金银岛》是以太平洋的可可岛为背景进行创作。