In September 1592 the City Council closed the theatres.
1592年9月市政参议会封闭了剧院。
Are we going on tour,Will?
威尔,我们是去巡回演出呢?
I said to him one day.Or back to Stratford?We can't stay in London.
还是回斯特拉福镇?有一天我问起他,伦敦不能久留了。
You go back to Stratford,Toby,he said slowly.
托比,你回斯特拉福镇吧,他缓缓地说道,
I'm going to Lord Southampton's home in Hampshire for a while.
我暂时到汉普郡的索桑普敦勋爵家住一阵。
He's asked me to go and stay with him.
他已经邀我和他同住。
I can do some writing there,read his books,meet a few people.
在那儿我可以搞搞创作,看看书,会会客人。
I looked at him.There's a woman in this somewhere,isn't there?
我看着他说道:此外也多少有点因为一个女人,是吧?
You've had a strange look in your eyes for weeks.
几个星期来,你神情总有点怪怪的。
Will laughed,but didn't answer my question.
威尔笑起来,但没有回答我的问话。