What is going on?
到底发生了什么好事
Nothing at all.
没什么…
You know, I am just going to stand here until you tell me.
我会一直站在这里 直到你说实话
All right.
好吧
Is it infidelity if you're involved with someone on e-mail?
和别人电子邮件交往算不算出轨
Have you had sex?
你们有做爱吗
No, I don't even know him.
当然没有,我们根本没见过面
I mean cybersex.
我是说网路性爱
No
没有
Don't do it. The minute you do, they lose all respect for you.
绝对不要有网路性爱 一旦做了,他们就会失去兴趣
It's not like that.
不是那样的
We just e-mail. It's really nothing.
我们只是互发邮件,真的没什么
On top of which, I'm thinking of stopping because it's getting....
而且我想要中止这段关系 因为真的…
Out of hand?
失控吗
Confusing. But not. Because it's nothing.
是迷惑,算了,反正没什么
Where'd you meet him?
你在哪里遇到他的
Listen, I can't even remember.
我不记得了
On my birthday, I wandered into the "over 30" room for a joke, sort of.
好吧,我生日那天 我去“30而立”聊天室逛逛
And he was there. And we started chatting.
他在那里,然后我们开始聊天
About what?
聊些什么
Books and music, how much we both love New York....
书和音乐,以及我们对纽约的热爱
Harmless, harmless. Meaningless.
只是在闲聊…
Bouquets of sharpened pencils.
一盒削好的铅笔
Excuse me?
什么
Forget it.
算了
We don't talk about anything personal, so I don't know his name...
我们没有谈到私人问题,所以我不知道他的名字
...or what he does or where he lives exactly...
他的职业以及他的住处
...so it'll be easy for me to stop seeing him, because I'm not.
和他分手很容易 因为根本没见过
He could be the next person to walk into the store.
天啊,他可能是下一个 走进书店的人
I know.
我知道
He could be...
他可能…
...George.
乔治
Morning.
早安
Are you online?
你有没有上网
As far as I'm concerned... ...the lnternet is just another way of being rejected by a woman.
就我看来,上网只会增加 被女人拒绝的机会
Good morning, Birdie.
早安,柏蒂
What are you girls talking about?
你们刚刚在说什么
Cybersex.
网路性爱
I tried once, but I kept getting a busy signal.
我很想试网路性爱 但是网路经常塞车
I know.
我知道
I was really depressed one Saturday night about 9:00--
有个礼拜六晚上我真沮丧…
Time to open up!
开门了