特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第一集。
影视片花
中英对白
Would it be acceptable for Bates to ride in front with Taylor?
老爷 可否让Bates做副驾驶
Otherwise it means getting the other car out.
否则 便要多派一辆车
He and his Grace are catching the same train.
他和公爵乘同一列火车
Perfectly acceptable.
可以
And if his Grace doesn't like it, he can lump it.
若公爵阁下感觉不便 让他憋屈着好了
You've been so kind, Lady Grantham. Thank you.
谢谢您的款待 伯爵夫人
Goodbye, Duke.
再会
You'll make my farewells to your delightful daughters?
代我向您三位可人的千金道个别
They'd have been down if they'd known.
如果她们知道您要走 肯定会下楼送行的
Alas, something's come up which has taken me quite by surprise.
唉 事发突然 我也吃惊不已
Obviously.
这是当然
Grantham, this has been a highly enjoyable interlude.
伯爵 这一趟到访让我非常愉快
Has it? And I feared it had proved a disappointment.
是吗 我怎么觉得应该是失望至极
Not at all, not at all.
没有的事
My short stay in your lovely house has driven away my cares.
此番小住将我的忧愁扫尽
We ought to go, my Lord, if His Grace is to catch the train.
必须启程了 老爷 否则就赶不上火车了
Goodbye, Bates. And good luck.
再见 Bates 祝你好运
Good luck to you, my Lord.
您也一样 老爷
Wait! Get out, Bates.
等一下 下车 Bates
I really mustn't be late.
我真的不想错过火车
Get back inside and we'll say no more about it.
进屋去 忘了这事
It wasn't right, Carson. I just didn't think it was right.
这样做不对 Carson 在我看来 这样做不对