I have a child.I have a child.
我有个小孩.
Clear a path here.
让路
Please, I have a child.
我有个小孩
Please, I'm all she has in the world. -
拜托,我是她唯一的依靠 - 走吧
Go on.Step back, step back,
去吧。退后,退后
Please. - Here, give her to me.
拜托 -来,我来接着她
Give her here.There, there.
给我。没事了
Wait, wait, wait. Mr. Andrews.
等一下!安德鲁斯先生…
Oh, Rose.
萝丝
Won't you even make a try for it?
你不想试着逃生吗?
I'm sorry that I didn't build you a stronger ship, young Rose.
对不起,船造得不够牢靠
It's going fast. We have to move.
船沉得很快,快走
Wait. Good luck to you, Rose.
等一下。祝你好运,萝丝
And to you.
你也一样
Mr. Guggenheim. These are for you, Mr. Guggenheim.
古根先生,救生衣给你
No, thank you. We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentlemen.
不用了,谢谢。我们盛装以待,要像个绅士那样,体面地死去。
But we would like a brandy.
来点白兰地好了