I hear a young voice, he said.
我听见一个少年的声音,他说。
Will you give me your hand, my kind young friend ,and take me inside?
好心的孩子,你能不能把手伸给我,带我到店里去?
I held out my hand, and the terrible,
我伸出一只手,立
soft-speaking ,eyeless man took hold of it like a dog biting a bone.
刻被那个说话温和的瞎子紧紧钳住,
He pulled me vio-lently towards him.
他把我粗暴地拉到他身边。
Now ,boy,he said,take me to the captain or I'll break your arm!
现在,孩子,他说,领我到老船长那儿,否则我就弄断你的胳膊。
And I had never heard a voice so cruel and cold.
我还从来没听见过这么冷酷、狠毒的声音。
I was so frightened by the blind man's violence that I obeyed him without question,
我怕得要死,只好立刻从命,
and took, him into the room where the sick captain was sitting.
带他到生病的老船长住的房间去。
He saw the blind man and a look of fear passed across his face.
老船长看见了瞎子,脸上充满了恐惧。