It's because of Carrie?
是因为凯莉吗
Apparently, enough happened that she's all snuggled up in your clothes.
显然 她都依偎在你的外套里 发生的够多了
I mean, it was cold out.
当时外面很冷
Were you playing night golf?
你们在玩夜间高尔夫吗
We might have been smoking some pot. Okay.
我们抽了点大麻 好吧
I didn't want you to know that.
我不希望你知道
Why?
为什么
You're not that kind of girl.
你不是那种女孩
One who likes to have a good time? No wonder you'd rather hang out with Donna.
那种喜欢找乐子的女孩吗 难怪你更喜欢和多娜一起出去了
I'd rather hang with you.
我更喜欢和你一起
But I'm grounded. I'm not fun.
但是我被禁足了 我也很无趣
I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like to party. I do. Maybe even need to sometimes.
我不会骗你说 我不喜欢派对 我很喜欢 有时甚至需要参加派对
I get it. You want to escape.
我懂了 你想要逃避
But not when I'm with you.
但和你在一起的时候就不想逃避
Wow. You're good.
你真好
I try to be. I should've just told you.
我在努力 我应该对你坦白的
Yes, you should've.
对 你应该对我坦白
It won't happen again.
不会再发生了
I believe you.
我相信你
So we're okay?
那我们和好了吗
I wasn't sure if it was a lie, but I wanted it to be true.
我不知道他有没有骗我 但我希望这是真的
Yeah. We're good.
我们和好了
I feel like being grounded is destroying my chances with Sebastian.
我觉得被禁足毁了我和塞巴斯蒂安相处的机会
It's only one more week. That's nothing.
只剩一个礼拜了 没什么的
Hello? This is high school. Time here is like dog years in reverse.
拜托 这可是高中 这里的时间相对来说就像狗狗过的一样
Wait.
等等
So does that mean a week is less time than a week or more?
所以时间是变慢了还是变快了
It means time moves fast and things change... quick.
这是说白驹过隙 事物瞬息万变
So I think you mean it's just like dog years, period.
所以你的意思是就像狗狗过的时间 就是这样
Yeah, I think Mouse is right because dog years happen faster than human years. - Okay, whatever,
我觉得慕斯说得对 因为狗狗过的时间比人要快 -好好 随便了
People, let's not get bogged down with the details. So the point is, anything can happen in a week.
你们不要再纠结这些琐碎了 重点是 一个星期能发生很多事情
And right now You and Sebastian are basically just friends that flirt. You need to take it to the next level, pronto.
目前 你和塞巴斯蒂安算是暧昧关系的朋友得进入下个阶段了 速度点
I disagree. If he's worth it, he'll wait.
不行 他如果是真心的 他会等的
page]影视精讲