David Clarke knew exactly what he was doing.
大卫·克拉克很清楚他在做什么
On numerous occasions,
他告诉过我很多次
he told me he was working on something big.
他在计划一件大事
And th-that he wanted me to run away with him.
他还希望我和他一起远走高飞
No.
不行
David Clarke has to be completely dead to you,
你一定要表现出对大卫·克拉克心灰意冷
or the jury will see right through you.
否则陪审团会看穿你的
Victoria...
维多利亚...
We're gonna lose everything--
我们会失去一切
This house, Daniel...
这栋房子 丹尼尔...
I mean, everything.
所有的一切
David Clarke threatened my life.
大卫·克拉克威胁要干掉我
If I didn't do what he wanted,
如果我不照他说的做
he swore he would hurt my family as well.
他发誓也会毁了我的家
I did what I had to do to protect them.
我只能尽全力去保护他们
I only wish I could've done the same
我真希望自己也能同样保护
for the people who died in that plane.
那些在空难中死去的人们
Hello.
喂
Victoria, I'm so glad you answered.
维多利亚 真高兴你能接我电话
Where are you, Frank?
弗兰克 你在哪里
I'm on my way back to you.
我现在回去找你
Your suspicions were right all along.
你一直以来的疑虑都是对的
Emily Thorne is not who she claims to--
艾米莉·索恩并非她自称的...